Kara Organic Coconut Cream is made from fresh, ripe organic coconuts handpicked from our organic plantation in Sumatra, Indonesia, which is well-known for their superior taste and fine texture packed with the natural goodness of creamy white, smooth and rich coconut taste.
Coconut cream has a thicker, more paste-like consistency compared to coconut milk. It is ideal for cooking delicacies & baking that require a rich coconut flavour such as curries, pastries, and desserts. It is non-dairy based, making it suitable for those who are lactose intolerant. Kara Organic Coconut Cream is certified Organic under EU Organic and USDA Organic regulations. It achieves clean label (no additives) without compromising the need for natural flavour and quality of fresh coconut cream. With no additives, product separation & coconut bits/chunks may occur naturally. Stir well before use.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
– 100% certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
– Coconut cream content is equivalent to 2 coconuts – 200ml pack
– Rich, concentrated, and creamy coconut taste enhances the flavour of your dishes
– 100% natural: Contain NO additives, gluten free
– Ideal for thicker gravies and curries, pasta, omelette, desserts
– Cholesterol-free food, rich in MCT (medium chain triglycerides)
– Vegan friendly
– Fat Content: 24%